Blend Your Own Simple Nourishing Cream Facial Mask – Using vitE
Made using vitE – Suitable for dry / mature / sensitive skin types
5g – [approx’ 1 heaped teaspoon] vitE Cream
5g – [approx’ 1 heaped teaspoon] Green Clay
2ml – [approx’ 1 teaspoon] Rose Hydrolat
I x small bowl, or jar for mixing in
1 x stainless steel teaspoon
- Measure out the natural Green clay and Organic Rose hydrolat into the small bowl and begin to stir together. This will start to form a stiff paste.
- Measure out the vitE and stir into the clay and hydrolat mixture until the consistency becomes a soft smooth paste.
- Apply to the face and neck avoiding the eye area and leave to set for approx’ 15 min.
- Remove the mask with a warm flannel and rinse.
- Gently dab the face and neck dry with a soft towel.
- Once your skin is dry apply an optional spritz of Organic Rose hydrolat followed by your chosen vitE cream to moisturise if needed.
Purchase from our online store here.